Monday, November 21, 2016

La Tahzan...


That evening I pray to Allah, hoping that I can accomplish my fast & Asar Prayer.
What just happened tonight and why am I so sad?
I apologised to husband & lied on his chest.
He wiped my tears and hugged me tight...
He calmed me down and kissed the forehead.
He touched my heart when he voiced this "I will always love u"
Then,
He said...
La Tahzan, Innallaha Ma'ana.
"Don't be sad, Allah is with us"

Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity..

 But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

Indeed, I am very grateful & thankful...
L.O.V.E

Your Own Language

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified